June 4, 2010

Random attack, such like a bamboo sprouts attack!

It was hot like summer today in Tokyo Japan.
I am busy to prepare proposal for graduation thesis of my school this week. And it may be busy continued
for a few weeks. My proposal dead line is 22 June.

Well, about my sponsorship, there appear a few good dessert for us.
I am contacting with three companies and one newspaper company now to inform my trip plan and talk about my sponsorship or collaborations with them or supports from them (sorry I cannot say the name of those companies).
huh~.. It is tough work. Diffcult work to get sponsor but it is too much fun for me! I enjoy talking with them during calling or talking! Hi, friends, if you think of my sponsor or supporter which may give us a support, definitely please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment