January 12, 2011

1/13 prepare for presentation of thesis

1/13 Fine day, 10miles @Komae city

(Airing on Japanese TV", Cycloimage, Cyclochannel)

There are 2 latest information of Bamboo Samurai, as follows.

1."Airing on radio", on January 15, 16:30-17:00, via "Concerned Generation" of INTERFM 76.1 in Japan,
Bamboo Samurai will appear on the radio next time, if you have time, get interested in this activity, please listen, thanks.

2."Bamboo Samurai for Glide Memorial Church", on facebook causes,
17members have already joined into this projetct, also $50 has been already donated, thanks.

Bamboo Samurai continues fund-raising via this project on facebook and plans to donate some bamboo product to Glide Memorial Church in San Francisco, if you get interested in this project, please join us, donate to this project, help me to promote this project.
This project is to raise awareness of Eco friendly living. Bamboo Samurai plans to donate some bamboo plants and bamboo dining bowls and plates. Bamboo plants will be planted inside that Glide church and bamboo dining bowls and plates will be used in the kitchen of that Glide church.

("Hanukkah party")

For these days I spend busy days to prepare for presentation of thesis held in Keio University on January 15. In spite of that days, I enjoyed riding on bamboo bike2 around Komae-city, enjoyed reading some books, novels/poems of Edgar Poe, novels of Seityo Matsumoto, Koji Suzuki. The time with bamboo bike2, also reading those novels/poems provide me concentration and peace time, have finished these novels/poems as follows these days.

・A Descent into the Maelstrom by Edgar Poe
・William Wilson by Edgar Poe
・The Gold Bag by Edgar Poe
・The Fall of the House of Usher, some poems by Edgar Poe
Point and Line by Seityo Matsumoto
Howl of Steel by Koji Suzuki
Takashi 2011/1/13 @Komae city, Tokyo

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. coton démaquillant lavable

    ReplyDelete